APD Patrol Vehicles

Many types of police records are subject to the Texas Public Information Act and can be requested by members of the public.

For additional information on which records are releasable, please visit the Texas Attorney General's website

Records requests must be made in writing and can be submitted via the City of Arlington's online Open Records portal. To access the portal, click on the following link: 

File a Police Open Records Request

Members of the public who wish to submit an Open Records Request will be asked to create a FREE portal account, which will then provide a direct channel to the department's Record Services Division.